- The mission of the Missouri Service-Learning Network is to enhance, promote and sustain meaningful service-learning in the state of Missouri.
- The Missouri Service-Learning Network Board will be made up of a minimum of three and no more than five service-learning supporters.
- The Board will select a Chair and Secretary/Treasurer.
- The officers will be responsible for signing official papers and checks.
- The Secretary/Treasurer shall prepare an official record of the proceedings of the Board meeting. Official copies of all minutes will be kept by the Secretary/Treasurer.
- By-laws may be changed by a majority vote of the board.
- The Network will be a self perpetuating board.
- The Supervisor of Service-Learning for the state of Missouri will serve as an ex-officio member of the board.
- Any assets remaining at the dissolution of this organization will be donated to a non profit